Always one of our most popular sessions, this fast and fun format gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet venture capitalists one-on-one.
This program is for entrepreneurs and participating VCs only.
You must be registered to attend the conference but no additional sign-up is required.
How it works:
- The VCs are seated at tables with a table card that gives their name, their firm, and their firm’s focus.
- Entrepreneurs get in line to speak with the VC of their choice.
- Each entrepreneur gets 2.5 minutes (150 seconds) at the front of the line with the VC.
- When the timer hits zero, the “speed date” is over.
- The entrepreneur then lines up to speak with another VC of interest.
VCs confirmed for 2012 VC Speed Dating: